What is Kindle Money Mastery About? Now that they have released the 2.0 you are probably wondering about it even more than before.
Stephan Pylarinos (his real name), The creator of Kindle Money Mastery program has brought in 2.0.
What you will learn in this review is the software that he shares with his clients in how to publish Kindle books on Amazon. His product Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 offers a step-by-step process.
He is a successful well-known author.
I’ve been following his YouTube channel for a while; I also have some books published on Amazon.
He’s not only an author but also an affiliate marketer as well as creating and selling his own products.
In his opinion, he has had the most success with Kindle book publishing.
His product Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 offers a step-by-step process.
By following his process, you will be able to generate a decent income.
Stephan Pylarinos Helps Makes Authors of People Who Never Thought They Could Be Published Let ALone Write.
What Is the Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 Have to Offer
Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 consists of 21 different lessons.
Each lesson segue’s into the next one without any hiccups.
- Lesson 1: This is where you are going to find a niche which is most profitable to write about
- Lesson 2: You will do your keyword research to make sure that your published e-book shows up in Google
- Lesson 3: Here you will write a title which captures your readers’ attention
- Lesson 4: In this lesson, you will create a captive book cover
- Lesson 5: Here is where you start creating your Kindle e-book
- Lesson 6: During this lesson, you are taught how to get your book prepared for publishing
- Lesson 7: In this lesson, he goes through how to create a KDP account where you will be publishing your book
- Lesson 8: In this lesson, you will be going through the process of publishing your book
- Lesson 9: Here he shows you how to view your Kindle book to make sure the formatting is correct
- Lesson 10: My favorite, how to get Amazon reviews to start selling your book
- Lesson 11: In this lesson, you will be learning how to market your book on the KDP select program
- Lesson 12: Here he will show you how to use social media to promote your book
- Lesson 13: More book promoting strategies are taught in this section
- Lesson 14: In this lesson, he teaches you how to increase your keyword rankings in Amazon
- Lesson 15: Here he shows you how to set up your Amazon author central account to be able to edit your author profile
- Lesson 16: In this lesson, you learn how to monetize your Kindle e-book for profit
- Lesson 17: Creating a series of books to monetize them with a flow
- Lesson 18: In this section, he will teach you how to deal with negative reviews as well as how to use them to your advantage
- Lesson 19: He will teach you how to scale your e-book to start making even more money
- Lesson 20: In this section, you’ll be taught how to make your e-books profitable for long-term by going into the evergreen niche
- Lesson 21: In this section, you will learn how to keep track, manage as well optimize your e-book’s for best sales
Will, You Actually Make An Income
Being a published author myself, I would say yes you will most definitely meet an income by following this process.
Maybe not the six-figure income which he talks about, but you will most definitely make something.
It all really depends on what you are willing to fit in once you learn the lessons Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 has to offer.
My personal advice would be to go through each lesson a few times to make sure that you don’t miss any steps.
I have followed his YouTube channel for a long time and enjoy what he has to offer.
Are There Any Upsells
Once you get past the Kindle Money Mastery 2.0 lessons and feel you’ve learned all you could learn you do have the option of going further.
The upsell is $297 which includes the K Optimizer, Virtual Assistant training course as well as access to a Facebook group where you can get extra help.
Of course, there are other ways you could become published
Although I enjoy being an author, I still want the stability of having a voice online.
The thing about Kindle e-books is that they eventually run their course and move on down in rankings.
What I really enjoy about being online and having a blog is that I can write every day about words that I need to get out.
Not only can I promote my own e-books on my blog, but I can also sell other products which I feel will help my readers.
The program which allows me to do this is Wealthy Affiliate. Here I have the freedom to create as many blogs as I need.
I enjoy writing so I have several different blogs going where I can release the need to write. Read my Wealthy Affiliate University review to learn more about this program.
Although Stephan’s program is excellent, it does help to find some awesome keywords, but in Wealthy Affiliate, I can find keywords which cannot be found anywhere else.
Any time I post an article, it gets indexed with Google within two hours.
With Amazon e-books, it can take a while before the books start selling.
Don’t get me wrong they will sell!
But you will have to be patient for that.
I enjoy providing the readers with something new to read every day, which would not be a possibility with e-books.
By posting a blog, I provide fresh content which many readers enjoy.
Hope your question of what is the Kindle Money Mastery about is answered thoroughly through this review.
Let me know in comments below if you need more information on how I can help you start your blog.