The concept behind this cash gifting scheme is that you need to first enroll with an investment of $2000.
Mr. Q provides all the instructions to you himself.
- He has all the voice commercials prepared for you already
- His postcards, letters, emails are ready for you to use
- He has an automated system which does a follow-up
- He will answer all the questions for you
- He has a list of people ready to give to you
- His pre-design marketing materials all you need
- He does it all
As you can tell his instructions are all about him. He makes a sound like you don’t have to do anything.
Honestly, I don’t know if I want to invest in a program where it seems like I have nothing to do.
Throughout the video you will never see Mr. Q’s face, now that should be a giveaway right away as to who we are dealing with.
What you will be doing is sending money to people you don’t know, hoping that they will do the same for you.
Before the Internet existed, individuals used to send out a money chain letter.
I remember this because I also was excited about trying it.
A friend of mine participated in this. She sent out a hundred letters. Each letter had a dollar bill in it.
A few weeks later she received out of the hundred, 20 letters back. She waited for another two months before she decided she had just lost out on $80.
That was an eye-opener for me, it wasn’t something I was interested in anymore.